Owner Rubicon Soda Springs
Rubicon Soda Springs Group
In 1985, The Rubicon Soda Springs Group Inc. bought the parcel of land called Rubicon Soda Springs from
Bohemia Inc. This included the original 80 acre homestead patent of Clark Potter, the 40 acre Rubicon Springs property bought from
the Central Pacific Railroad in 1887 by George Hunsucker, and the 120 acres bought from the railroad in 1901 by Ralph Colwell.
Rubicon Soda Springs Group Inc. has been from its inception a group of individuals (share holders) who have an intense personal interest
in the Rubicon Trail and Rubicon Soda Springs. Their desire has been to preserve the Rubicon Springs property and Rubicon Trail for
the enjoyment of the general public.
Owners of Rubicon Soda Springs from 1861 to present
Rubicon Springs Hotel foundation stones